"Stay focused, stay balanced and become strong" - Yogamatto
We believe that yoga can change your life:
- It helps relieve stress
- It makes you stronger
- It increases flexibility and mobility
- It help you keep calm - from inside
- It helps relieve pain
- It helps you sleep better
- It's fun!
How to pick a yoga mat:
- Consider the material - The material determines the texture, stickiness, sponginess, and eco-friendliness of the mat. It also determines how it wears over time
- Thickness - The thickness of your yoga mat has a lot to do with how comfortable it is — too thin, and your knee may get hurt. The tradeoff is that thick yoga mats (some as thick as 1/4 inch) can make it harder for you to feel a strong connection to the floor, which is important.
- Price range - Most PVC mats are on the cheaper side, with natural mats being more expensive. However, natural material mats are better quality and better for the earth. Cork is eco-friendly, naturally antimicrobial, lightweight and is durable and offers a lot of traction!
- Style - This is entirely up to you! Go crazy